As Web 2.0 matures and permeates deeper into everyday life, vehicle manufacturers and marketing agencies are starting to appreciate that powerful new opportunities are opening up, offering new ways of communicating with customers. Creating groups, networks and profiles via social networking websites such as Twitter and Facebook brings new interactions, but also challenges; not least, how is effectiveness measured?
Date: Thursday 03 June 2010
Time: 09.00 Detroit / 14.00 London / 15.00 Stuttgart / 18.30 Delhi
This 60-minute webinar will bring together key experts to provide insight into the use of social networking as a marketing tool in the global auto industry.
- Dr Peter Wells, Director, Centre for Automotive Industry Research, Cardiff Business School
- DDB – Leo Rayman, Head of Social Strategy (UK)
- General Motors – Mary Henige, Director, Social Media and Digital Communications
- Dare Digital – Michael Litman, Social Media Planner
- 3×10-minute audio presentations, followed by a 30-minute Q&A session